KRFC NEWS, 6th JUNE 2014
Beer and butties at 8am on Saturday
Warwickshire Summer Sevens on Saturday from 1pm at Cow Patch
Sporting Dinner on 4th July
Quiz on 13th June
• On Saturday (7th June) the club will open at 8am for the New Zealand v England game. The game kicks off at 8.35 and the bar will be open with beer if you wish it along with bacon or sausage butties. If the response is good the same will be repeated the next two weeks.
• On Sat afternoon at the Cow Patch there will be a Sevens competition starting at 1pm – the Warwickshire Series Summer Sevens.
• More good news is that training re–starts on Tuesday 17th June @ 7pm.
• We are hosting a Quiz on the 13th June for Myton Hospice and there are teams of up to 6. Children are welcome. Cost is £5 per head and kids are free.
• The AGM is to be held on the 25th June @ 8pm. These are exciting times at the club so come along and hear about the formal joining of the M&J's and Senior club and the ground re-development.
• UP AND COMING EVENTS AT KRFC
7th June: New Zealand v England, beer & bacon butties, from 8am
7th June: Warwickshire 7 summer series from 1pm at Cow Patch
13th June: Myton Hospice Quiz, teams of six, £5 per head. 7.30pm
14th June: New Zealand v England, beer & bacon butties, from 8am
17th June: Training Re-starts
21st June: New Zealand v England, beer & bacon butties, from 8am
25th June: AGM
4th July: Sporting Dinner with Tim Stimpson - details from Bruce Doe