Ladies Rugby @ KRFC on 6th April – turn up and play!
U12's on the 'hallowed turf (or is it sand!) on 5th April
• There were no games played last week due to our waterlogged pitches. The Malvern game will now take place on 26th April and will be our final game of the season.
• This weekend the ones are away at Market Bosworth, our first ever visit there. They play at Cadeby Lane, Market Bosworth, CV13 0BA. Market Bosworth are currently lying at the foot of the league and last week they lost at Hereford, 52-19. They have only pride to play for and will be a tough team to beat, our game earlier in the season proof to that, Kenilworth winning a tough game 33-20. We really need to get back to winning ways and remove any possibility of relegation so we have everything to play for. Look out for Ralph's tweets during the game.
• The Colts are at home to Newbold. There is no Cavaliers or 3's game but the Pirates are having their first game of the season at home against Shipston Vets.
• Junior fixtures for 30th March are:
U13s away to Old Silhillians
U16s home to Old Silhillians – main pitch if playable
The main Club will be open for hot drinks from 10.30am, bar from 11am and there will be post match food there.
• Next weekend, 5th April, we have a home league game against Old Laurentian and this is the day of our Former Players Lunch. The following week we are away at Silhillians and the season now concludes at home to Malvern on the 26th April.
• Prior to the home fixture for the 1st XV against Old Laurentian next week, the U12's will be playing the Old Laurentian's U12's on the main pitch. The exhibition game will kick off at 1.30pm before the main game at 3pm and will mark their move from mini to junior club players; many of the lads have been part of the club for over 6 years so your support would be a great boost as they step out onto the hallowed Kenilworth turf in their commemorative shirts that will be presented before the game by club chairman, Pete Blakeman.
• Attracting 16 visiting clubs from across Coventry, Warwickshire and beyond, the festival will bring 100's of families to the Kenilworth Club over the two days. Trophies will be presented to both Mini and Junior teams providing a great opportunity to profile your company across the weekend. If your company is interested in sponsoring any of the trophies, please contact Emma Tombs to discuss options and opportunities available.
• The next Jazz Night is 7th April. More info is @ www.kenilworthjazzclub.co.uk
• This years Club Dinner will be held on Friday 9th May and full details are now on the web site.
• Ladies Rugby – Pitch up and Play @ Kenilworth RFC
Sunday 6th April 2014. 10am meet for 10.30am start
Learn – Improve – Enjoy
Calling all ladies, new, returning or inexperienced in rugby to come and get involved at whatever level that suits! Whether that is through Touch, Tag or contact games. Come and have a go at a standard and experience level which you are comfortable with.
• FORTHCOMING EVENTS
Sat 29th Mar Pirates v Shipston Vets, 3pm on main pitch
Colts v Newbold
Sat 5th Apr v Old Laurentian, Former Players Lunch, 3pm
Sun 6th Apr Ladies Rugby @ KRFC – turn up and play!
Mon 7th Apr Jazz Night
11th to 13th April Pirates Tour to Teignmouth
26th April v Malvern
26th/27th April M&J Festival
9th May CLUB DINNER