- 200 Club draw tomorrow night (Friday 23rd)
- News of Ladies cup draw
• One big success last week was the Christmas Party with some very good fancy dress costumes – check the piccies out on the Gallery on the web site or as a slide show HERE
• The next set of league games is 7th Jan when we take on fellow strugglers, Sutton Coldfield at home. The Cavaliers are away at Nuneaton Old Eds and on the Sunday, 8th Jan, the table topping Ladies are at home to Cannock.
• The Cavaliers reward for their recent cup win last weekend is a trip to Nuneaton.The other semi is between Berkswell & Balsall & Stratford. The ties will take place on 22nd Jan.
• Our Ladies have been given a tough draw in the 4th round of the National Cup and have been drawn away at Reading Abbey who play at a higher league in London & SE Division. They are top of their league and have had thirteen consecutive wins this season, their last outing being a 99-5 win at Rosslyn Park. A real good test for our Ladies!
• Our Sponsors is The Almanack have kindly agreed to reward members of Kenilworth RFC with a 10% discount off food and drink purchased in the eatery. Details of this offer are on our web site, www.kenilworthrugby.co.uk and all you have to do is show them your Membership card. If you do not have a card (and have paid your subs in full) then simply ask Paul for one.
• We now have special offers on Prosecco and Gin on a Friday night and full info is on the poster on the web site.
• We are holding another St David’s Night Supper and this is to be on Friday 24th Feb – full info to follow
FORTHCOMING EVENTS @ KRFC
23rd Dec 200 Club Draw
24th Dec Christmas Eve opening, 6 till 9pm
26th Dec Boxing Day opening, 1 till 6pm
27th Dec Drop Kick Challenge from 1pm
27th Dec Barbarians v Warwick School OB’s, 2pm
7th Jan v Sutton Coldfield, 2.15
8th Jan Ladies v Cannock, 2pm
21st Jan v Wolverhampton, 2.15
22nd Jan Nuneaton v Kenilworth, 2nd XV Cup semi, 2.15
27th Jan Burns Night
11th Feb v Burton
24th Feb St David’s Night Supper
FESTIVE PERIOD OPENING HOURS
23rd Dec 6 till 11pm – 200 Club Draw
Christmas Eve 6 till 9pm
Boxing Day (Monday) 1 till 6pm
27th Dec (Tuesday) noon till 6pm (BaBa’s game at 2pm)
28th Dec 7 till 11pm
29th Dec 7 till 11pm
30th Dec 6 till 11pm
31st to 3rd Jan CLOSED
4th Jan 6 till 11pm
.......................................and finally the club wishes all its members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year