KENILWORTH RUGBY CLUB NEWS, 22ND MAY 2015
Lots of new and exciting news – read on!
RWC Warm up tickets available
• The club confirms the exciting appointment of Wayne Morgan as our new coach and full details on Wayne's appointment are on the web site. The date for the start of pre season training and warm up games will soon be announced. Wayne would be interested in talking to any new prospective players (and indeed all existing players) so if you know of any then let him know – 07780 836741.
• The 'whole' Club AGM will be held at the club on Wed 24th June @ 8pm. The main Notice for this will be issued next week.
• We are holding a "Rugby World Cup 2015 Workshop" on Monday 8th June at 6.30pm. The content and reasoning for this are explained at
In precis this will help us get the benefit of the rugby world cup!
• The M&J De-Brief session is now confirmed at the club on 22nd June @ 8pm – full details are on the web site.
• We are also hosting, as part of the RWC initiative, a Touch Rugby event on Friday 19th June and full details of this are on the web site.
• Another RWC initiative is the Nat West Workforce which is designed to spruce up rugby clubs in time for the big event and all by using club volunteers. This is to be held on the weekend of 27th/28th June and full details can be found at KEEP THE CLUB SMART
• The Kenilworth RFC Golf Day is in the advanced stage of planning and is to be held on 17th July – more details to follow.
• ................and finally we have started putting the main programme together for next season. This is an ideal opportunity for you to showcase your company to the club and its visitors. It is a rather impressive document (thanks to John Harlow and Emmerson Press) and last years document cab be viewed at
• Please remember the web site for all news and announcements and other events!
SUMMARY OF EVENTS
June 8th RWC15 Workshop
June 12th Sporting Dinner with Lee Mears
June 19th Touch Rugby
June 22nd M&J De-Brief Session
June 24th AGM
June 27/28th Workforce Weekend
17th July KRFC Golf Day